Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Paleo Update: Top 3


First of all, let me apologize for my extended absence. I've been meaning to sit down and fill you in on this Paleo experience, I really have! Unfortunately, this combination of being busy, unable to pull my thoughts together, and guilty for cheating several times have kept me away. Shame, shame. There's my confession, so now let's get to the good stuff!
Sometimes Paleo sucks. There's really no other way to say it. Like I stated here, carbs are definitely one of my favorite things. Avoiding them (mostly) has been difficult. But thankfully, there are many talented cooks and bloggers eating grain and dairy free. I've relied heavily on their recipes to make this diet somewhat enjoyable. Three of our favorites so far have been this fish chowder (with a few alterations), this pumpkin chili, and this chocolate pudding! So, so good!
*Side note: this post is taking me FOREVER to write because I'm constantly having to stop to get this naughty pup off the couch!
You won't regret giving any of these recipes a try, regardless of your grain and dairy intake! They're all delicious! The chocolate pudding has more of a fudge-like consistency once refrigerated. It's amazing as a dip for strawberries! Happy Paleo eating! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment